The Perth’s Complete Implant & Sedation Dentistry centre
offers all aspects of dental implant treatment,
from surgery through to completion, in-house.
If you are in need of dental implant surgery, our Dental Centre in Subiaco, Perth offers a range of implant treatments, from surgery through to completion, all performed in-house.
Practice principal Dr Misagh Habibi (Dentist) leads an experienced team of oral health professionals dedicated to providing outstanding patient care and offering appropriate treatments to restore your dental health.
From a single tooth implant to full mouth reconstruction
Before & Afters
- Assessment, diagnosis and planning
The first step is to meet with Dr Habibi for an assessment of your situation, history, requirements and preferences. Treatment recommendations and information about costs and options are provided at this stage. Radiology referrals for x–rays, cone beam imaging or CT scans may be organised, if required. Patients should be aware that all surgical procedures carry risk. Before starting any recommended dental treatment, patients may opt to seek a second opinion. Results can vary and the effect of alternative treatment options (including no treatment) should be considered.
- Surgery – Once you are comfortable to move ahead with a recommended procedure, the initial stage of inserting teeth implants is undertaken. IV sedation or sleep dentistry techniques ensure this stage is comfortable, and will minimise any pain. This stage will take around 1–2 hours depending on the number of implants and whether associated bone grafting or modification is required. Surgery can often be done in one stage, but some cases may require a two stage surgery where the implants are initially left submerged under the gum and exposed in a short procedure at a future date.
- Integration – Commonly, dental implants will be left for a period of three to five months for a process called ‘osseointegration’, essential for creating a secure base for your new teeth. We will replace your missing teeth with a temporary solution during this time.
- Restoration – After the integration period, we will then finalise your restoration (implant based crown, bridge or prosthesis) for a fixed, permanent result.
- After care – You then care for your dental implants like natural teeth with regular brushing, flossing and dental hygiene maintenance for a long-lasting healthy smile.
The All-on-4 Teeth Replacement Solution
Dr Habibi is our All-on-4 teeth replacement dental surgeon and joins a very select group as Surgical Associate of Australia’s official All On 4 Clinic. The All-on-4 dental implant solution in most cases avoids bone grafting and sinus elevation procedures, or lengthy and staged treatment schedules involved in conventional full mouth or jaw teeth reconstructions. Even cases of severe bone loss or lack of (upper) jaw bone can often be treated immediately with zygomatic (zygoma) implants.
Dr Habibi’s years of experience as a dentist practicing exclusively in dental implantology is particularly relevant to the All-on-4 procedure. He has performed both surgery and restoration of several hundred full jaw implant teeth replacements right here in Perth.
Less surgery, fewer dental implants and more immediate results means a more cost–effective solution when compared to conventional full mouth implant reconstructions.
The procedure typically takes 1-4 days.
- Working Day One:
Implant Surgery The jaw bone is prepared and shaped to act as the ideal foundation for the dental implants. Usually just four dental implants are placed at special positions and angles to act as a foundation for an entire new set of teeth. The wounds are closed with dissolving stitches and impressions are taken. This procedure can be performed under local anaesthetic, but most patients choose to snooze comfortably through the procedure using our deep sleep IV sedation technique.
- Working Day Two: Try-in of Teeth
Your new teeth, which were designed in the planning stage, are set in wax and tried in the mouth, attached to the dental implants. You can see how the smile looks and test your speech and bite. Dr Habibi will listen to your feedback, take some photographs and make minor adjustments at this stage to get your new teeth as perfect as possible. (Appointment duration; one hour)
- Working Day three or four: Your new teeth
Your new set of teeth are inserted and attached to the dental implants. These teeth are designed to immediately restore function and aesthetics by correcting any previous problems. (Appointment duration one hour)
While for many patients this new set of teeth can last forever, some patients, including those with particularly strong bites, may require refurbishment or upgrade of these teeth in the future. This can be done easily with no further surgery or implants required. Dr Habibi will already have impressions from your original surgery, which can be used to make new teeth.
Find Out More
Send Us an Email
Contact Complete Implant & Sedation Dentistry
Perth's Dental Implant and Sleep Dentistry experts
116 Churchill Avenue,
Subiaco, Western Australia 6008
|+61 8 6380 5899|
|+61 8 6380 5891|
Monday – Friday 9 - 5